One week left to submit a proposal for TICTeC Show & Tells

Gemma Moulder

Feb 7, 2021, 5:00:25 AM2/7/21
Hello again all,

Just a reminder that our Call for Proposals for our Impacts of Civic Technology (TICTeC) Show & Tells closes a week today on 14 February

TICTeC is not about just sharing civic tech projects; it's about taking stock to reflect on how these tools are shaping society, and whether their intended outcomes were realised (or not as the case may be).

Speakers will share evidence-based impact research and lessons learned to honestly examine what's working, what's not and how to do things differently if needed; so digital technology is used as effectively as possible for civic purposes.

Do you have research or lessons learned to contribute to this? If so, please submit a talk by 14 February 2021.

You can find guidance on the sorts of things we're looking for over on the TICTeC website

Thanks a lot for your contributions!

All the best
Gemma.

--