[{!!Download+Mp3!!}] Pop Smoke FAITH Album download

joney singh

Jul 12, 2021, 12:34:30 AM7/12/21
to Download Zip! Pop Smoke FAITH Album Download
[{!!Download+Mp3!!}] Pop Smoke FAITH Album download FAITH is set to feature 17 tracks including a 30-second “Outro,” which is the only part of the project fans can currently listen to on Apple Music. Within the “Outro,” Pop delivers a motivational speech about staying focused. “That’s why we try to tell the young niggas like, stay focused, you understand? You know what I’m saying, keep your mind straight on the prize. Don’t let nothin’ get in between, you know what I’m saying? Gotta focus up. Gotta be fully focused,” Pop says.

The “Outro” to Pop Smoke’s forthcoming album has been revealed

Pop Smoke In addition to the album being placed on Apple Music, on Thursday (July 8), Dua Lipa teased a possible collaboration with the Brooklyn-bred drill rapper in an IG video. Within the clip, Pop bops to her song “One Kiss.” “YOU CAN’T SAY POP WITHOUT SMOKE – 16 JULY,” Lipa wrote in the caption.

The pre-order on Apple Music/iTunes has already gone live so you can go ahead and pre-order if you haven’t done that already. A 30-seconds clip containing a motivational speech from Pop Smoke was also shared with the pre-order link. Check out the cover art below.

The album was first rumored to be titled ‘Pop Smoke’ since its initial reveal but on Sunday his record label Victor Victor Worldwide revealed the title of the project to be ‘Faith.’ The tracklist, as well as the features, are yet to be announced, on Thursday (July 8), Dua Lipa teased a possible collaboration with the Brooklyn-bred drill rapper in an IG video. Within the clip, Pop bops to her song “One Kiss.” “YOU CAN’T SAY POP WITHOUT SMOKE – 16 JULY,” Lipa wrote in the caption