Requesting to get me connect to some NGOs for some good activities...

Vignesh Natarajan

Jul 13, 2013, 2:33:44 PM7/13/13
to poov...@googlegroups.com
hi,
I need some help from the readers who read this. Can somebody give me some contacts about NGOs in tamilnadu that cares on renewable energy and environment.??? Please
I would like to introduce myself as a EEE association member in a reputed engineering college. I am thinking of improving solar awareness among mass consumers(people) and students. this idea i have submitted here is only brief. To discuss on detail idea, i will be available on 24*7 hours in 8489527485.