How to ignore net::SMTPFatalError: 552 "RCPT TO" mailbox unavailable?

李帅

Jan 20, 2015, 10:52:21 PM1/20/15
to pon...@googlegroups.com

to make the mail sent, and the admin of the SMTP server told me it is caused by client options and the mail was sent with outlook client. thx

Ben Prew

Jan 21, 2015, 12:53:22 PM1/21/15
to pon...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to wrap the call to Pony in a try/catch block to catch the exception:

ie:

begin
    Pony.send(...)
rescue Net::SMTPFatalError