Ruby Newbie - show 'original from' email address or set 'return path' ?

Ross Geography

Nov 28, 2016, 1:33:30 PM11/28/16
to Ponyrb
Hi there,

I have to go to the email header to get 'original from' email address as filled out in the form
e.g.

is there anyway to have the 'Original From' show up..
even in the message body or subject

or as the return path?
e.g.
From: Rossinni <rossge...@gmail.com> = the account the form/Pony Mail is using

Help or guidance appreciated - even to documentation (via_options???!)

Ross

Ben Prew

Nov 28, 2016, 1:35:31 PM11/28/16
to pon...@googlegroups.com
Ross,

Easiest way to get that working would be to set the "Reply-To" address
to rossge...@gmail.com and then when you click reply it will go to
that address.

Does that do what you need? Let me know if that doesn't work.

Thanks for using Pony.