Try my app Mingli (命理) — BaZi & Zi Wei Dou Shu

2 views
Skip to first unread message

Fulushou

unread,
Sep 24, 2026, 2:56:32 AM (10 days ago) Sep 24
to pompup

  

  Hi there,


  I'm a solo developer, and I'd like to introduce my app to you — Mingli (命理), a BaZi (Four Pillars of Destiny) and Zi

  Wei Dou Shu charting and interpretation app.


  What it offers:

  - Accurate BaZi (Four Pillars) charting with detailed readings

  - Zi Wei Dou Shu charting and analysis

  - AI-powered interpretations in multiple languages (Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese)

  

  It's currently in closed testing on Google Play, and I'd be truly grateful if you could download and try it out. Your

  feedback would mean a lot and help me improve it.


  In return, I'm happy to help you too:

  - If you have an app that needs testing, just send me your link — I'll test it and share feedback.

  - If you have a published app, I can download it and leave an honest review.

  

  Download here:


  • Join the group: https://groups.google.com/g/fortune_testers

  • Become a tester: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/app.mingli.fortune

  • Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.mingli.fortune


  ⚠️  Note: after you become a tester, please wait a few minutes before downloading — this is a Google Play requirement,

  otherwise you may see a "link not found" error.


  Thank you so much, and I look forward to helping you with your app as well!

  

  FULU

PhaseOneDev

unread,
Sep 24, 2026, 3:30:56 AM (10 days ago) Sep 24
to Fulushou, pompup

Hello. I would be glad to cooperate with you. 

чт, 24 сент. 2026 г., 08:56 Fulushou <fulush...@gmail.com>:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pompup" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pompup+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pompup/74f0c839-3967-4547-9183-ced6eb29556bn%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages