Pomerium v0.24 is released!

c...@pomerium.com

Nov 20, 2023, 7:06:50 PM11/20/23
to pomerium-announce
Pomerium v0.24 is here with major performance improvements and a new policy criterion for Enterprise Console!

In this version:
  • Pomerium is significantly faster while being less resource intensive. Configurations driven by Pomerium Enterprise will see even better improvements.
  • Certificate Matching is now available in Enterprise Console's policy builder.
Three deprecated items have been removed and will cause breaking changes:
Please review and make the necessary changes to your configuration before upgrading.

We also encourage reading the announcement post for more information.

Big thank you to all our users, and to everyone who contributed to this release!

Best,
Pomerium Team