Pomerium v0.22.0 is released!

c...@pomerium.com

May 5, 2023, 8:26:38 PM5/5/23
to pomerium-announce
We have just released Pomerium v0.22 which includes a bunch of new features, quality of life changes, performance improvements, and bug fixes including:
  • Hosted Authenticate Service
    Setting up an identity provider and configuring it can be tricky, so we wanted to offer a hosted alternative to configuring and self-hosting your own authentication service. Now, existing and first-time users of Pomerium will be able to deploy in minutes flat. Just add a route and policy to the configuration file and Pomerium is ready to go.
  • Wildcard Route Support
    Wildcard asterisks (*) can be placed anywhere within the domain name portion of a from URL. The result is multiple routes can be captured in one route.

  • Apple Identity Provider Support
    A community member added support for using Apple as an identity provider.

  • Various Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes
    Previously, Ingress Controller and SDK users with very high configuration churn may have seen spikes in memory load usage that were non-linear. Those memory issues have been addressed.

A complete list can be found in the announcement post.

Big thank you to all our users, and to everyone who contributed to this release!