Pomelo's capabilities

clysin

Feb 7, 2013, 3:28:29 PM2/7/13
to pom...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

    Can pomelo support these functions?

   1. Each player has one account and creates multiple instances with a small house in each instance.

 2. Each house will have destructible tiles, then player can also build tiles.

 3. The tiles would be something like a wall, or table or other resource generator.

 4. If the player logs off, the resource generators will continue to generate resources. When the player logs on the next day they will see the results.

 5. When the player logs off the player's avatar will then be controlled by AI.

 6. In game chat.
 __

 I am guessing these will require additional programming.

 5.  PVP, players can enter each others houses and destroy things. Players are matched to houses with a queue.

 6. An auction house

 7. In game email.

sushi...@creatiosoft.com

Mar 6, 2018, 12:38:10 AM3/6/18
to pomelo's forum
Hello clysin,

This all is possible. But Pomelo is only a framework.
We have to do these works by our own.

We are doing some of them (or similar) works in our games.

Yes! Pomelo is capable of all that.

Thanks.