iPhone Apps

瀏覽次數:191 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

R.P. Hessing

未讀,
2013年1月11日 凌晨4:41:362013/1/11
收件者:polyp...@googlegroups.com
I just bought an iPhone and was wondering which app is best to administer the naps for the everyman schedule?

Regards,

Ron

John Litborn

未讀,
2013年1月13日 晚上8:18:542013/1/13
收件者:polyp...@googlegroups.com

There was a guy a while ago that was gonna write an app but that ended up not happening. On android i simply use combinations of stopwatch/alarms and manually noting in memos how I'm sleeping, transferring over the data to my computer when i can access it.

> --
> %d

James Murdza

未讀,
2013年1月14日 晚上8:42:402013/1/14
收件者:polyp...@googlegroups.com

I have been using Pzizz for years (including when I experimented with polyphasic) and I find it an excellent tool to get my brain into a nap or sleep state.

Zachary Kent

未讀,
2013年1月14日 晚上9:43:522013/1/14
收件者:polyp...@googlegroups.com
+1 for Pzizz.  I use it every day.

%d

--
Zachary Kent
Web Developer/Consultant

strickvl

未讀,
2013年3月30日 晚上7:49:352013/3/30
收件者:polyp...@googlegroups.com
You don't find that the noise or the talking disturbs you?

James Murdza

未讀,
2013年3月31日 晚上9:59:062013/3/31
收件者:polyp...@googlegroups.com
I usually turn the voice off. I find the noise to be pretty mellow.

I would imagine that anything you make a habit of is the most effective. For me, anything with a low, drowning hum works well.

Another good app is Ambiance. This is free and lets you download thousands of sounds to relax to.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息