PSA: ChangeSummary is now ObserveJS (and officially in the Polymer github organization)

Rafael Weinstein

Aug 8, 2013, 7:12:42 PM8/8/13
to polymer-dev, polymer-...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/Polymer/ObserveJS/tree/master

Polymer/mdv has been updated with the correct dependency on the master branch.

Nothing else has changed.

Addy Osmani

Aug 12, 2013, 6:42:15 AM8/12/13
to polym...@googlegroups.com, polymer-...@googlegroups.com
This is great!

Btw, I noticed that change_summary.js is still using the older nomenclature and there's a stray ChangeSummary mentioned at the bottom of the readme. Are those intentional? :)

Rafael Weinstein

Aug 12, 2013, 2:37:51 PM8/12/13
to Addy Osmani, polymer-dev, polymer-...@googlegroups.com
You're probably looking at the stable branch. The master branch should
already be fixed.