Dynamically Change Paper-Dropdown-Menu from previous selection

Casey Baggz

Mar 5, 2015, 3:51:18 PM3/5/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I have a dynamic form with a few <paper-dropdown-menu>'s that I'm dynamically filling with some data retrieved from my <core-ajax> element. I have the data binding and all is well, but I was wondering what the 'Polymer recommended' way is for changing the options in the dropdown's based on the selection of the previous one?

I have a stackoverflow question here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28881207/polymer-how-to-data-bind-paper-dropdown-menu-selections-to-fill-anothers/28882432#28882432

The question has been answered, but I feel like there is a better and more 'Polymer-like' solution. Has anyone done this yet and have a good solution for this?

Thanks!