Check some of our partner festivals calling end October

FilmFestivals.com

Oct 30, 2019, 10:00:44 PM10/30/19
to polym...@googlegroups.com

October 31, 2019 : Late deadline
November 30, 2019: Final deadline
Artemis Women in Action Film Festival Qualifiers
Submit all narrative, animated, documentary FILMS and SCRIPTS featuring women either starring or co-starring as a physical action character or agent of social change.
We celebrate women in kick ass roles.
Submit all MUSIC in any genre that is a film score, composition, song, or theme song created by female composers, female led bands, and female solo artists.
Artemis’ Women Powered Music sponsored by Bella Composers!
Submission Categories.
FILMS – 40 minutes or longer
SHORTS – up to 40 minutes
SCRIPTS, Features (70-120 pgs) & Pilots (45-60 pgs)
MUSIC in all genres, up to 10 minutes. Music FAQ’s.

Paleochora Lost World Short Film Festival
May 30 – June 4, 2020
Logo
February 25, 2020 Regular Deadline
April 10, 2020 Late Deadline
Paleochora Lost World Short Film Festival launched its 1st edition in June 2019 to a spectacular success. The 2nd Paleochora Lost World Short Film Festival returns in June 2020  in association with the Municipality of Kandanos-Selinou. The 'Lost World' of Paleochora nestles between the Mountains and Sea in South West Crete and is the perfect location for Filmmakers to convene to show their work, network with colleagues and enjoy our fabulous Cretan hospitality. We may be at the most southern point of Europe, but there are BIG Film things happening here and on the entire Island of Crete. Our main aim will be to select films which focus on great storytelling, whether fiction, documentary or any other accepted genre.
Screenings are held Under the Stars in the Town Hall Square with daytime programmes held at the fabulous Pearl Cavo oceanside venue.
SUBMIT I Website I Profile on filmfestivals.com I Facebook I Twitter I Email  contact
PARTNER FESTIVAL WITH FILMFESTIVALS.COM
November 23, 2019 ealy bird deadline
The second annual French Riviera Film Festival will recognize and celebrate short form content created for film, television, Web and all digital platforms. In the glamorous South of France setting, FRFF invites filmmakers from around the globe to participate in the two day festival that includes screenings, VIP receptions, awards ceremony and closing gala party. FRFF will place the spotlight on the best short form filmed content during the time period of the annual Festival de Cannes. A prestigious jury panel will select Best Drama Short, Best Comedy Short, Best Documentary Short, Best Animation Short, Best Experimental Short, Audience Favorite Award, Best Director Award, Best Actor Award, Best Actress Award, as well as special Industry Awards. Attendees and participants will include filmmakers, industry executives, celebrities, media and influencers.  https://filmfreeway.com/FrenchRivieraFilmFestival
SUBMIT I Website I Profile on filmfestivals.com I  Email contact
April 17 - 26, 2019

Early bird entry by November 15
WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival offers international competition in Ten Major Competition Categories! Features, Shorts, Docs/Business Films, Student, Experimental, Screenplays, New Media, TV Production, TV Commercials, & Music Videos! More than 200 sub-categories for fair competition. Only at WorldFest-Houston are you selected as a Remi Award Winner on the basis of your numerical score from the juries, which greatly increases your chance to win a Remi, unlike other festivals that only give out one Gold, one Silver and one Bronze! Only 10%-15% of entries actually win the coveted Remi Award!

You may enter Online via our entry platform - www.worldfest.org, or via FilmFreeway.com - we now accept entries via Vimeo & YouTube, in addition to DVD/BR Entries, & USB/Jump Drives. Screenplay entries must be bound. We will confirm when we receive your entry and we provide personal Jury Results, and festival details when you are selected for screening at the 53rd WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival!
Myrtle Beach International Film Festival
(April 21-25, 2020)

November 15  2019 Regular Deadline
The Myrtle Beach International Film Festival his now one of the "Top 25 film festivals worth the entry fee" by Movie Maker Magazine.
The MBIFF 14 Film Festival broke records in deals negotiated. Several new projects have also found their funding during the event.
Our judging panel includes judges from all walks of life because it is important to have a broad spectrum of perspectives.
The goal of the founder and director Jerry Dalton, was to create a venue for independent film makers which is not corrupted by politics.
The MBIFF screens projects in a multi-million dollar theater, housing state of the art technology.

May 10 – 17, 2020
November 30, 2019 Regular Deadline
December 31, 2019 Late Deadline
January 31, 2020 Extended Deadline

NYC Indie Film Fest is a celebration of the Independent Filmmaker, documentaries, short and feature-length films, music videos, and animation.
All NYC Indie screenings take place in the historic center of NYC, Time Square which is the perfect home for an event geared toward creating incredible opportunities for independent voices.
NYC Indie Film Festival honors the Best in Category which includes Best Narrative Feature, Best Documentary, Best Short Documentary, Best Short Narrative, Best Super Short, Best Music Video, as well as Best Director and Best Screenplay.
With panels, parties and a week-long gathering of fellow indie filmmakers May 10 - May 17, 2020.

Fantasporto 40
February 28 - March 7
Deadline  November 1st, 2019
Deadlines for Entries for 2020 anniversary edition are November 1st (fantasy shorts) and December 1st (Final Call for features). Fantasporto enjoys incredible loyalty and support from the large film-appreciating community all over the World. In the last edition, Fantasporto was attended by over 25,000 enthusiastic genre film fans and over 200 members of the film press and industry.
Considered in 2015 as the first of the independent film festivals in the world by TRIPPER, Fantasporto is among the top film festivals  for the discovery of new talent, having revealed countless of now famous directors, producers and actors.
The World Heritage City by UNESCO of Porto, twice considered Europe’s Best Touristic Destination,  is another factor adding interest . Founded in 1981, the 40th edition has the support of the Portuguese State and the Townhall.

2020-SRFF-submissions%20%281%29.jpg

November 14 Late Deadline
FESTIVAL DATES for the 7th edition:  - Cinema Village, 22 E 12th Street, New York, NY 10003 Submissions for the 2020 Edition re-open May 22 - 2019 PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION, THE RULES, and THE TERMS thoroughly before completing your submission. SRFF does NOT waive entry fees. In some exceptional cases discount codes are offered. SRFF believes waiving entry fees hurts the integrity of the competition. The same rules and entry fees sh...

Forward a Message to Someone ce lien