BEING HACKED BY POLYMER SOFTWARE

brooklynle...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2019, 1:29:29 PM3/27/19
to Polymer
Hi,

My life is currently a living hell. Someone is hacking me using polymer software. There are changing my login passwords to bank accounts and email accounts on my google chrome book. I have been copying and pasting/saving some of the scripts. Please advise or help me on how to report this fraud/constant cyber attacks.

Best,

thesunkill...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 10:21:41 AM4/3/19
to Polymer
... I've been dealing with this for about 4 5 months. It was so bad at one point that I couldn't bring my phone to certain places due to remote erasing. From what I've learned, it's something from windows 7/7.5 that allows an undetectable entry through wifi using teredo tunneling. I've noticed the devices I have seen all have an update that gatherer windows 7/7.5. All of the devices had high stock versions. DNS hijacking is also involved.

rookie...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2020, 12:32:44 AM1/29/20
to Polymer