Request for a new element <paper-table>

Adi

Feb 18, 2015, 4:34:49 AM2/18/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Paper-Element is missing something that could could make my life easy for a little while,

I noticed that it misses <paper-table> a table component with Material Design.
I tried to build my own component but failed to produce same the experience.

The css Framework Materialzie(http://materializecss.com/table.html) has a table Class which looks neat and it would be great if Polymer had something similar too.

Rob Dodson

Feb 18, 2015, 11:14:56 AM2/18/15
to Adi, polymer-dev
Hi Adi,

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/727fa87d-147c-4685-abb1-95e78d8ec6fb%40googlegroups.com.

Günter Zöchbauer

Feb 18, 2015, 12:37:55 PM2/18/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
What about core-list. What can't you do with core-list what table should do.