How to get the values form and what is the Input type password with polymer

Mohamed Anouar ABID

Mar 23, 2015, 5:25:38 AM3/23/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.

I am a student from Tunisia and I recently discovered Polymer. I started to develop with it and I noticed that there are things that are missing or they are not exist in the documentation.

The first problem I encountered is that if I utiliste the input type of polymer "paper-input" I can not retrieve values from a form with $ _GET or $ _POST. After searching I found a theoretical solution using ajax-form but I have not figured out how to use.

The second small problem is that I have not found a password input type equivalent.

Otherwise I like so much Polymer and I am sorry for my English.

Thank you.

Message has been deleted

Dev Mikko

Mar 25, 2015, 9:02:21 PM3/25/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I think you are finding paper-input-decorator

<paper-input-decorator label='Password'>
  <input is='core-input' type='password' value='{{password}}' />
</paper-input-decorator>

Mohamed Anouar ABID

Mar 28, 2015, 5:58:06 AM3/28/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
@Dev Mikko. Yes that's it. It works very well with the decorator. Thank you :)

Mohamed Anouar ABID

Mar 28, 2015, 12:06:04 PM3/28/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
@Dev Mikko

What about paper-checkbox, paper-radio-button and core-dropdown recuperation values from a form ?

Therer is something similar to paper-input-decorator for this types ?