core-scroll-header-panel combine paper-menu-button problem with scroll

Renato Madrid

Jan 8, 2015, 10:20:27 AM1/8/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi Every body i try to combine core-scroll-header-panel and paper-menu-button but when i put the menu inside the header work but the dropdown make scroll area and i don't wan that scroll i want the menu appear over all.

my problem is in screenshot if you see i have scroll area in right side when i click in the menu button.

this is my code:

<core-scroll-header-panel flex scrollAwayTopbar="true">
   <core-toolbar >
  header
     <paper-menu-button>
    <paper-icon-button icon="menu" noink></paper-icon-button>
    <paper-dropdown class="dropdown">
        <core-menu class="menu">
            <paper-item>Share</paper-item>
            <paper-item>Settings</paper-item>
            <paper-item>Help</paper-item>
        </core-menu>
    </paper-dropdown>
</paper-menu-button>

   </core-toolbar>
         Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. </div>

I search help or method or attribute about paper menu button but i don't see any thing.

Thanks guys
Screen Shot 2015-01-08 at 9.16.18 AM.png

Arthur Evans

Jan 8, 2015, 1:08:28 PM1/8/15
to Renato Madrid, polymer-dev
It looks like you might be missing an include here. (This is a frequent problem. See https://www.polymer-project.org/docs/polymer/debugging.html#unregistered for some tips on detecting missing imports.) I'm not seeing this sizing problem:

In this case, besides adding imports, the only think I did to your sample was to add halign="right" to the paper-dropdown element, so it aligned correctly with the edge of the screen.

Cheers,
Arthur

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/22abada2-b289-4da9-a575-51c1a9b3e6fb%40googlegroups.com.