Dragging Item into container

nafeesab...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 6:20:12 AM7/4/16
to Polymer
How to declare array, add item into array and show dynamically.
 I found various solution on stackoverflow, and polymer tutorials site. but I'm still unable to define array and push an item into that particular array.
My scenario is that, I've a container where  i'm dragging an object into it. whatever i dragged i want to show.
I'm completely new in polymerjs.

Arthur Evans

Jul 11, 2016, 8:36:06 PM7/11/16
to nafeesab...@gmail.com, Polymer
Hi,

Do you have some sample code you could share?

Are you using the Polymer array mutation methods shown here?

Thanks,
Arthur

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/5155bdd0-0d69-4b68-a688-30e648c5d6c6%40googlegroups.com.