Need a ride for AFM? lets talk editorial and promotion

FilmFestivals.com

Oct 31, 2019, 3:23:34 AM10/31/19
to polym...@googlegroups.com

AFM 2019 runs November 6 - 13

We would like to contribute to your success in AFM
Can we help?
Promote your line up to media, buyers and attendees.
Boost your screenings' attendance.
Shoot interviews or video capture of your events
Promote your film to festival programmers in our network.
Let us brainstorm this week.
We own one of the largest database in the industry (193 000 contacts) with a solid film marketing experience and network to share (former COO at UGC - Fox and previously Sony distribution in France)
Bruno Chatelin will be attending AFM and is happy to take a meeting
RSVP br...@filmfestivals.com

Welcome to your best AFM ever...
Feel free to send us your press releases and line up for publication.!
We run dailies from AFM and can promote you (with a budget) on top of lists in our dailies and AFM newsletters sent to our entire database (including all buyers, media at AFM) .
PRICING
1150$ - 995€ The fasttrack editorial promo package: 1 blast to buyers in afm and other buyers in database, 1 editorial article promoted in the newsletter and a rerun of the blast to those who did not open the initial blast.

230$ - 200€  for the Publication of an article in our our online dailies + a newsletter ad (300 pixels wide x 200 logo + 4 lines and links).
150$ - 130€ additional Charge for one additional day with top of list visibility in the dailies
515$ -450€ Homepage promotion of article, and sticky top of list in the dailies for one full day
575$ - 500€  Newsletter ad spread with banner on top of newsletter (728x90 pixels) +  editorial in our dailies
515$ - 450€ Dedicated eBlast to all film buyers (with your html content) Limited slots only.
345$ - 300€ Dedicated eBlast - film press release - to the  international press (solo html blast, your text, pictures, links)  Limited slots only.
120$ - 105€ html formatting
We can offer larger plans, including banners, sticky top of page publication, homepage guarantee, video stories...
1955$ - 1700€ banners  run. One week banner campaigns during AFM
Ask us for a quote and some brainstorming: br...@filmfestivals.com
DEADLINES
one day ahead
FORMAT any html content art, videos, links.... We can assist and create your message 200€
Our database of subscribers grew by 20% in the past year, with 162 000 subscribers including 13 000 international key media dealing with festival films.
LOOK BACK TO LAST YEAR COVERAGE
9 newsletters circulated to our database of film pro subscribers worldwide
(193 000 and counting)
Our AFM 2018 Newsletters ran:
Pre roll newsletter N° 1 (October  18)
Pre roll newsletter N° 2 (October  25)
Opening Newsletter N°3 (October 30)
N°4 (November 2)
N°5 (November 3)

N°6 (November 4)

N°7 (November 6)

N°8 (November 8) Closing
2017 coverage Wrap & global  I N°8 I N°7 I N°6 I N°5 I N°4 I  OPENING N°3 I  Preview N°2 I N°1

Forward a Message to Someone ce lien