Chrome Autofill with gold-email-input

Kelly St. John

May 19, 2016, 1:15:25 PM5/19/16
to Polymer
Hey All,

Anyone successfully made Chrome's autofill work with gold-email-input...or even paper-input for that matter?  I've tried setting gold-email-input's autocomplete to both "on" as well as "email".  In any case, selecting an entry from Chrome's autofill dropdown does not populate the control.

Monty Rasmussen

May 20, 2016, 10:53:42 AM5/20/16
to Polymer
I wrote a tutorial for Dart on this subject (https://dart.academy/polymer-dart-code-lab-checkout-form-with-autofill/). It was based on a JS code lab you can find here: https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/polymer-checkout-form/#0

to.ks...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2016, 1:41:08 PM7/8/16
to Polymer
Thanks, Monty.  I was missing the seemingly required tag below surrounding the paper-input(s)/gold-input(s).  I think more clear documentation is required around autocomplete for the paper elements to identify this prerequisite.

<form is="iron-form">