HTML?

Nick Schaferhoff

Jun 7, 2020, 6:30:10 AM6/7/20
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Hope you’re safe, happy and most importantly healthy during these crazy times!

I really liked your tutorial on lit-html! It was greatly informative and absolutely helpful for my research so thank you for creating it. Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I've built this nice little tool that I call the 'HTML5 Periodical Table' you may be interested in as it's super useful for anyone coding in HTML such as yourself, and best of all it's completely free!

Naturally, I'm biased but please do take a look for yourself! I'm sure you'll like it.

Just thought it might make a good fit as a useful additional resource to your site - https://lit-html.polymer-project.org/guide

I understand it can be annoying to update the page but I'd really appreciate it. I'm definitely sure your audience would get a lot of value from this as well!

Here's the link to my tool (no pressure): https://websitesetup.org/html5-periodical-table/

Thanks!

Nick Schäferhoff
212-932-0068

P.S. I know you're probably wondering but Yes, I'm a real person. See my phone number above. Give me a call if you like :)

Nick Schaferhoff

Jun 12, 2020, 4:47:13 AM6/12/20
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I hope my original email didn't get lost in the big old internet black hole :(

But in case it did I thought I'd followup and to see what you think.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Nick

Nick Schaferhoff

Jun 17, 2020, 6:13:24 AM6/17/20
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Yes, it's me again. One of probably many trying to get your attention.

I just thought I'd say hello and see if you had an opportunity to consider my original email request?

Thanks,
Nick

Nick Schaferhoff

Jul 6, 2020, 4:41:47 AM7/6/20
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Hope all is well on your end.

I have a feeling that you must be involved with a super urgent mission of some kind which is keeping you from checking your email lately.

Please do get back to me whenever you are good and ready.

Until then, take care!

Sincerely,
Nick