Interesting Business

Nabil Abdulla

Nov 26, 2019, 12:46:13 AM11/26/19

Good day,

I have important business to discuss with you as soon as possible.
This proposition will be in the best interest of you and me both.

Kind regards,

Nabil Abdulla

mrbald...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2019, 7:17:23 PM12/24/19
to Polymer
Okay, so you say you have some Ïnteresting Business" that is of benefit to the both of us...? You see this, as any rational person would see, raises a number of markers:
     1:) Who are you?
     2.) How did I get on this email/platform/what the hell-ever this is for you to contact me? (I never signed up for google groups, js)
     3.) What is the nature of this business you have which may or may not pertain to me?
     5.) Is it lucrative or not-for-profit?
     6.) What are the hangups associated with the venture?

From there, we may talk but not before those issues are addressed along with any additional info you wish to provide. Thanks