Polymer in 10 Minutes (Updated)

Thad Humphries

May 11, 2015, 11:14:58 AM5/11/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
As part of learning Polymer I have updated the "Polymer in 10 Minutes" examples to version 0.9. I've put these on GitHub in hopes that others may find them useful.

Peng Kim

May 11, 2015, 1:35:54 PM5/11/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
I didn't find 0.9 version on polymer site,what is the 0.9 version?

Thad Humphries

May 11, 2015, 2:12:05 PM5/11/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
It is tagged on GitHub at https://github.com/Polymer/polymer/tree/v0.9.0-rc.1

Polymer v0.9.0-rc.1 was announced last Wednesday (https://blog.polymer-project.org/updates/2015/05/06/0.9-release/). The Polymer Project website has not caught up yet.

Timothy W. Cook

May 13, 2015, 6:32:57 AM5/13/15
to Thad Humphries, polymer-dev
On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Thad Humphries <thad.hu...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is tagged on GitHub at https://github.com/Polymer/polymer/tree/v0.9.0-rc.1

Polymer v0.9.0-rc.1 was announced last Wednesday (https://blog.polymer-project.org/updates/2015/05/06/0.9-release/). The Polymer Project website has not caught up yet.

​It would be great if these types of announcements could be made on the mailing list as well.  Since many of us do not read the blog on a regular basis.  ​

​Cheers,
Tim​

Timothy Cook

Taylor Savage

May 13, 2015, 11:48:48 AM5/13/15
to Timothy W. Cook, Thad Humphries, polymer-dev
Thanks Tim, good to hear - will make these announcements to the mailing lists as well going forward.

Taylor

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CA%2B%3DOU3WYFL19acGaPw5_CmQs2rX0J-GshBdcK9AYpgJa0P5Gkg%40mail.gmail.com.

Arthur Evans

May 14, 2015, 5:25:43 PM5/14/15
to Taylor Savage, Timothy W. Cook, Thad Humphries, polymer-dev
For the record -- 0.9.0 is officially released as of this afternoon and the website has been updated.

The "Polymer in 10 minutes" page makes a re-appearance in 0.9 under a different name:

Thanks,
Arthur