core-list: set position to bottom and scroll up

won...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2014, 10:06:15 PM7/8/14
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am working on a messaging website, where logically the flow would be for the most recently received elements to be at the bottom, next to the input box for sending messages.

Theoretically, I think this functionality could be achieved if i could do this:
core-list.data = [some array of 1000 messages]
start the list at index 999

It seems like it should be a simple task, but I am having trouble getting it to work.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dennis J

Steve Orvell

Jul 9, 2014, 9:14:57 PM7/9/14
to won...@gmail.com, polym...@googlegroups.com
Yup, it's on the 'list' of things to add, but it's not quite as simple as it sounds. I've filed this issue to help track it: https://github.com/Polymer/core-list/issues/5

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/b9c294ee-232f-4ab6-92b3-c28a34a8ebaf%40googlegroups.com.

won...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 9:17:49 PM7/9/14
to polym...@googlegroups.com, won...@gmail.com
By simple task, I meant that it would be simple if there was such a function, sorry if that sounded rude.
Thanks much!