Grabbing screenshots using wct.

Marcel Meulemans

Nov 26, 2015, 8:24:48 AM11/26/15
to Polymer
When running our component tests in wct we would like to be able to capture screenshots (for example to see what a disabled button looks like in various browsers). As far as we can see there is currently no way to do this in wct. We are considering adding this by exposing some basic access to the current webdriver from withing a test(suite). I do not think this is possible through hooks so it would require modifications to the wct core.  Has anybody considered this or similar before? Would anybody else be interested in this functionality?

--
Marcel

Eric Bidelman

Nov 26, 2015, 11:13:20 AM11/26/15
to Marcel Meulemans, Polymer

Seems like a good optional add on. Can you file a FR on that repo and discuss there?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/1011e82d-972c-4619-89fd-b955db8f42bb%40googlegroups.com.

Marcel Meulemans

Nov 26, 2015, 11:55:09 AM11/26/15
to Polymer, m.meu...@tkhinnovations.com