core-list delete items

Micha

Sep 30, 2014, 3:59:03 PM9/30/14
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Hi

How could I remove an Item in a core-list or clear the list?

I retrieve my list from a Database. When I select an Item, the Item would be deleted in the Database and my list refreshed.

But the last Item could not deleted, because my list doesn' t refresh without an entry in the Database.

How could I remove the last entry.

<core-list
  on-core-activate="{{selectBookedItem}}"
  id="listNewBookedItems"
  data="{{ajaxResponseBookedItem}}">
  <template>
  </template>
</core-list>

Polymer('element-posmain', {
  // Remove Code
});

Eric Bidelman

Sep 30, 2014, 8:56:45 PM9/30/14
to Micha, polymer-dev
Hi Micha, can you post a question like this to Stackoverflow? Someone on the team will get to it over there.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/8b87af7c-aac0-4a02-9467-943ea4237b2d%40googlegroups.com.