Web Animations not working in Chrome Android

70 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Michael Bleigh

no leída,
12 sept 2014, 4:04:50 p.m.12/9/14
para polym...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a "swipe-able" element and kicking the tires on Web Animations for the first time. Everything is working swimmingly in Chrome OS stable, but not working on Chrome Android stable. Whenever an animation is should be triggered, nothing happens. I don't have a quick way to do remote debugging since I'm on a Chromebook, but what's the general compatibility situation for Web Animations? It's green for Chrome Android on the build status page despite what I'm seeing.

Yvonne Yip

no leída,
12 sept 2014, 5:10:15 p.m.12/9/14
para Michael Bleigh,polymer-dev
The web animations polyfill and native Element.animate should be supported on Chrome for Android. It seems like the polyfill is not included in the demo which uses the Animation constructor?

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Michael Bleigh <mbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm working on a "swipe-able" element and kicking the tires on Web Animations for the first time. Everything is working swimmingly in Chrome OS stable, but not working on Chrome Android stable. Whenever an animation is should be triggered, nothing happens. I don't have a quick way to do remote debugging since I'm on a Chromebook, but what's the general compatibility situation for Web Animations? It's green for Chrome Android on the build status page despite what I'm seeing.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/097a15ee-20ba-4177-9e02-7555f203e397%40googlegroups.com.

Douglas Stockwell

no leída,
13 sept 2014, 12:19:49 a.m.13/9/14
para Michael Bleigh,polym...@googlegroups.com

Remote debugging works just fine on a Chromebook for me: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/remote-debugging

, but what's the general compatibility situation for Web Animations? It's green for Chrome Android on the build status page despite what I'm seeing.

The polyfill and native implementation should behave identically across android and desktop.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos