Polymer 1.1 Paper-Header-Panel Breakage in Template

Darin Hensley

Aug 16, 2015, 9:15:00 PM8/16/15
to Polymer
With polymer 1.1, I am having 2 issues with `paper-header-panel`

 1. I can't not get the content below the panel to show
 2. I can't get the `height: 2000px;` to be applied to the `div` so I
    can have a scrolling bar to have the waterfall effect.

I was using https://github.com/PolymerElements/paper-header-panel/blob/master/demo/index.html as example to go by, although they are not using template.

After doing some trouble shooting `div id="mainContainer"` is 0 height. If remove the flex from the class, then the height it applied. But then this breaks the scrolling waterfall effect.

    <dom-module id="custom-paper-header-panel">

<template>

#foobar {
          height
: 2000px;

}

<paper-header-panel mode="waterfall-tall">

<paper-toolbar>

<paper-tabs>

<paper-tab>

</paper-tab>