Paper-Dialog on page load doesnt work in firefox.

bhasw...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2014, 8:33:30 AM9/19/14
to polym...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I am trying to load a paper-dialog on page load. It works perfectly in chrome, but in firefox it doesnt work. When I try to debug, it says toggle() is not a method. The same method works if I use a button to toggle the dialog in firefox. It would be of good help, if someone can suggest me an alternative.

Thanks,
Bhaswanth G

Eric Bidelman

Sep 19, 2014, 11:00:12 AM9/19/14
to bhasw...@gmail.com, polymer-dev

Can you please fire a bug with a reproducible test case?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/1513f62f-bb93-44d9-9a2c-177c3d548603%40googlegroups.com.

Eric Bidelman

Sep 19, 2014, 11:01:34 AM9/19/14
to Bhaswanth Gattineni, polymer-dev

Can you please file a bug with a reproducible test case? Thanks.

Bhaswanth Gattineni

Sep 20, 2014, 10:20:22 AM9/20/14
to Eric Bidelman, polymer-dev
I actually tried with on load of window and ready of jquery, both failed in Firefox. Now, I have tried with polymer-ready event, it works fine in chrome,firefox & internet explorer even. I tested the same code in safari. It failed again. It is a very basic code. Here is the html file. It should just bring the dialog automatically if it is working.

Thanks,

Bhaswanth G

demo.html

Bhaswanth Gattineni

Sep 20, 2014, 10:26:16 AM9/20/14
to Eric Bidelman, polymer-dev
The Safari browser I am using is old and is not supported by polymer currently. So, the issue is solved. Thanks.

Thanks,

Bhaswanth G