Ie 11 databinding to style tag not working

Daniel Elebash

Feb 20, 2015, 11:45:14 AM2/20/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com
Windows 7 x64
Polymer 5.5 is what I am using, but the same problem happens on the main polymer site as per below
Ie 11.0.9600.17633

Goto polymer getting started in 10 minutes, scroll to binding-to-markup example

Look at result tab
This is Daniel's fav-color element. Daniel likes the color red.

the color is not changed to red.  Works fine in FF and Chrome, but in Ie11 the style color does not get changed.

Daniel Freedman

Feb 20, 2015, 1:15:32 PM2/20/15
to Daniel Elebash, polymer-dev
Binding to certain attributes in IE are made harder by IE's sanitization of those attribute values.
You can use _style attribute in IE to produce a bound style attribute.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Polymer" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/73149e7d-a54d-4ea3-b933-8651ef8c1e6b%40googlegroups.com.

Daniel Elebash

Feb 20, 2015, 2:50:19 PM2/20/15
to polym...@googlegroups.com, danel...@hotmail.com
Thanks, the _style solved it, thanks for pointing me to this doc!
Message has been deleted