bug in fixpoint

werner kassens

Jun 28, 2018, 1:12:36 PM6/28/18
to PolyMath
hi ,
i uploaded a repairment and test for a bug in Fixpoint to polymathinbox.
werner

Serge Stinckwich

Jun 28, 2018, 3:04:50 PM6/28/18
to polymath...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Werner, for your contribution.
As you see, we switch from SmalltalkHub to github.
Can you republish your fix as a PR ?

Regards,

Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (SU/IRD/UY1)
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

werner kassens

Jun 28, 2018, 3:12:22 PM6/28/18
to PolyMath
Hi Serge,
sorry no, i'm not yet current with that git thing.
werner

Serge Stinckwich

Jun 28, 2018, 3:19:06 PM6/28/18
to polymath...@googlegroups.com
I will add a contributing guide so people can contribute with git.
With the last version of Iceberg available in P6.1 or P7.0 this is now much more easy to use git than before.
I can take of this fix and push it on github.

Serge Stinckwich

Jun 28, 2018, 3:54:49 PM6/28/18
to polymath...@googlegroups.com
I add an issue about the contributing guide :
Can we discuss here ?

werner kassens

Jun 29, 2018, 3:18:40 AM6/29/18
On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 9:54 PM, Serge Stinckwich <serge.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
I add an issue about the contributing guide :

Hi Serge,
yes, i can see why a contributing guide would be necessary with git. and a little example how to use this guide eg with my small change would make sense.

 I can take of this fix and push it on github.

thank you for taking care of this fix & making an example how to use this guide.
werner

Serge Stinckwich

Jun 29, 2018, 11:28:57 AM6/29/18
to polymath...@googlegroups.com