OT: Interested in organizing a Scala group in Chicago.

1 view

Dean Wampler

Jan 15, 2009, 10:49:15 AM1/15/09
to Polyglot Programmers, Dean Wampler
I would like to organize a Scala group in the Chicago area. Stealing the idea of the Bay Area Scala Enthusiasts (BASE), I thought we could call it CASE. Maybe we'll attract a UML crowd and turn them to the Light Side ;)

If anyone is interested, reply to me privately. I'm willing to do the leg work, but any help is welcome. We'll need to find a space to meet (preferably downtown).  Suggestions for a date and time each month are welcome.

Feel free to pass the word along.

Dean

Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
deanwampler (Y!, gmail, AIM IM, Twitter)
See also:
http://www.polyglotprogramming.com  Multi-language and multi-paradigm programming
http://www.aspectprogramming.com    AOP advocacy site
http://aquarium.rubyforge.org       AOP for Ruby