Concurrency and Reliability in Erlang

Dave Hoover

Jul 28, 2009, 6:37:17 AM7/28/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
Dennis Byrne will be presenting on Erlang at the Polyglot Programmers
of Chicago on September 24. I got to hear Dennis talk about Erlang at
speakerconf. He does a great job, and understands the language
thoroughly. RSVP and details at
http://polyglotprogrammers.com/usa/illinois/chicago/

Best,

Dave Hoover
//obtiva: Agility applied. Software delivered.

Dave Hoover

Sep 11, 2009, 11:38:46 PM9/11/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
FYI:

We've moved Dennis' talk on Erlang to Wednesday, September 23. Please
RSVP. Hope to see you there!
http://polyglotprogrammers.com/usa/illinois/chicago/

Best,
--Dave

Frederick Polgardy

Sep 14, 2009, 12:20:37 AM9/14/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
I should be on the list since I RSVP'd awhile back, but the Twitter aggregator doesn't seem to be picking it up.
--
Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers.

Dave Hoover

Sep 14, 2009, 12:25:57 AM9/14/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
Right, I noticed that too. My "oh so 2008" Twitter-RSVP system
assumes that search.twitter.com hangs onto its data forever. It
doesn't, though. It only keeps a brief amount of data around for
searching. So, if you RSVP'd back when we first announced the talk,
please RSVP again. :)