Slides and code for my "Seductions of Scala" presentation.

Dean Wampler

Nov 13, 2008, 10:31:32 PM11/13/08
to Polyglot Programmers, Dean Wampler
Thanks for not snoring too loudly tonight. Here is a link to the slides:

1) unzip
2a) run virus.exe
or
2b) open html/all.html

The code is there, too. If you have questions about the slide, code, how the presentation stuff works, etc., that's too bad ;)
(just kidding...)

Reminder, I'm doing the talk again (with improvements, I'm sure) in December at CJUG:

dean

Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
deanwampler (Y!, gmail, AIM IM, Twitter)
See also:
http://www.polyglotprogramming.com  Multi-language and multi-paradigm programming
http://www.aspectprogramming.com    AOP advocacy site
http://aquarium.rubyforge.org       AOP for Ruby
http://www.contract4j.org           Design by Contract for Java5

Frederick Polgardy

Nov 13, 2008, 11:32:50 PM11/13/08
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
Your rapidity in getting these slides up puts me to shame!

Thanks a lot Dean for a great presentation!  Will definitely be looking more at Scala in the future.

-Fred

--
Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers.