Anyone want to meet Mar. 26?

Frederick Polgardy

Mar 11, 2009, 1:13:16 PM3/11/09
to Polyglot Programmers
Polyglots-

We don't have anything on the schedule so far for Mar. 26, is anyone
interested in meeting? I had a number of +1s about doing the
JavaScript trilogy again, but it might be too short notice. I'd like
to make sure everyone who is interested in attending can be available
for all three talks, so you have the background you need for the
advanced stuff.

I've also been doing some work in Clojure, and would like to do a
presentation on that. I think I could have it ready for Mar. 26 if
there is any interest.

-Fred

Dave Hoover

Mar 12, 2009, 10:49:55 PM3/12/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on?
(hands mike back to Fred)

Jim Breen

Mar 12, 2009, 11:40:51 PM3/12/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
I am very interested in both the Clojure and JavaScript presentations,
and would do my best to make it back downtown for those meetings.

Jim

Lance Ennen

Mar 13, 2009, 12:01:29 AM3/13/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com, polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
Haha... Nice Dave. I'm in for Mar. 26. Either talk will interest me!!
Thanks!

Lance

Vivek Vaid

Mar 13, 2009, 1:01:09 AM3/13/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
Hey Fred - Where would you be doing this?

Vivek Vaid
http://vivekvaid.blogspot.com

shorte...@yahoo.com

Mar 13, 2009, 7:43:08 AM3/13/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com
if this is downdown in the loop I'd be interested in going.

-alex

Mar 13, 2009, 2:18:06 PM3/13/09
to polyglot-p...@googlegroups.com, Dean Wampler
+1
Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
co-author: "Programming Scala", O'Reilly

twitter: @deanwampler, @chicagoscala
deanwampler (Y!, gmail, AIM IM)
See also:
http://www.polyglotprogramming.com  Multi-language and multi-paradigm programming