Test this is a test for Diane. I am in. Used my address and password!

Michael

Sep 7, 2022, 2:55:35 AM9/7/22

Sep 7, 2022, 2:56:51 AM9/7/22

On Sep 6, 2022, at 8:55 PM, Michael <anthony...@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

Sep 7, 2022, 7:58:31 AM9/7/22

Sep 7, 2022, 1:37:40 PM9/7/22

 Marianne
Www.varca.com

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Sep 2022, at 12:58, Susan Hurley-Glowa <shurle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Got it! Thanks!

Diane Smith

Sep 7, 2022, 10:20:39 PM9/7/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com

No i just lost accoount and could not get in.

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

On Sep 7, 2022, at 7:37 AM, Marianne Pope <marian...@gmail.com> wrote:

Diane

Mark de Buisseret

Sep 8, 2022, 12:51:13 AM9/8/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I got the message.

Mark

On Thu, 8 Sep 2022 at 3:20, 'Diane Smith' via PLD Polycystic Liver Disease

isdzaan

Oct 30, 2022, 10:49:30 PM10/30/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Dr. Joseph Mercola had an article today related to the problems with
oxalates, and what to do about reducing their effect in the body.  The
following is excerpted from that article:

How to Lower Your Oxalate Level

One way to lower your oxalate level is to take Epsom salt baths. Epsom
salt is magnesium sulfate. When you eat sulfurous foods such as
broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and eggs, your body must metabolize that
sulfur. The sulfur goes through a multistep process, getting converted
into sulfite and then into sulfate.
When you take an Epsom salt bath or foot soak, on the other hand, it's
already in the sulfate form, which your body can absorb transdermally,
thereby displacing a lot of the oxalates.
"Many of your listeners probably use Epsom salt soaks for aching muscles
and they think, 'Oh, the magnesium is really helping me.' I don't want
to discount the role of magnesium — it's really important for that — but
that sulfate the magnesium is bonded to, if there are oxalates, that's
the part that's really making the difference with pain," Givler says.
"If you suspect oxalates, the Epsom salts are a pretty safe, gentle and
effective way of starting to move those out of your system."
Another little pearl Givler taught me is to combine any high-oxalate
food I eat with calcium-rich foods or a calcium supplement. The oxalates
will then bind to the calcium in the digestive tract, preventing them
from becoming a problem.
"The oxalates get into the system through the sulfate transporters, and
then they attach to the sulfate receptor sites, which is part of why
they're able to get into so many tissues.
We tend to think about absorption as being a function of the small
intestine, but our sulfate transporters are all over the colon. If you
can bind the oxalate and the minerals in the stomach, then they will
bypass those transporters in the colon and be excreted in the stool
without giving you any difficulty," she says. "Bringing in any type of
calcium source … is a really good idea if you have oxalate issues."

https://takecontrol.substack.com/p/urine-organic-acids-test