Fyi

Diane Smith

Nov 13, 2022, 2:08:47 PM11/13/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Today I’m 75 with PKD!! Hurray !!!

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

John & Diane Ellis

Nov 13, 2022, 2:13:59 PM11/13/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
You're an amazing person, Diane! Happy birthday to you! I know you'll have a wonderful meal to celebrate!

Diane Ellis

Mark de Buisseret

Nov 13, 2022, 4:40:04 PM11/13/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Happy birthday

Mark

isdzaan

Nov 13, 2022, 5:37:38 PM11/13/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations!  And may this be but the start of a super year for you 😁

Marianne Pope

Nov 13, 2022, 6:06:19 PM11/13/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday
Xxxx

Marianne
Www.varca.com

Sent from my iPhone

> On 13 Nov 2022, at 19:08, 'Diane Smith' via PLD Polycystic Liver Disease <polycysticl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Today I’m 75 with PKD!! Hurray !!!
>

> Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13
>
> ~Diane

PLDiane

Jan 26, 2023, 6:07:36 PM1/26/23
to PLD Polycystic Liver Disease
What does everyone take for blood pressure ? I am only taking Olmesartan 10 mg at 9am and 9pm. I was also taking
Felodopine but my toes and then my feet swoll up. So the doc stopped Felodopine.

Marie Ursitti

May 26, 2023, 2:19:18 PM5/26/23
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!   My Aunt is 75 years.  She has PKD and PLD.  She is at the point now where she cant eat much at all and gets out of breath easily.  She has a lot of Large cysts on her liver, large belly crushing everything.  She is otherwise very very healthy. Very fit all her life.  Great liver and kidney function etc.  I want to take her to the Mayo to see Dr. Torres and Dr. Nagorney for a consultation.  I dont know at her age if she is a candidate for a liver resection but need to find out.
I had my surgery there 13 years ago and am doing well today.  Glad I did it.  I just want to help her.

Thanks - Marie

MARIE Ursitti

May 26, 2023, 2:52:21 PM5/26/23
to 'Marie Ursitti' via PLD Polycystic Liver Disease
Hi Everyone!   My Aunt is 75 years.  She has PKD and PLD.  She is at the point now where she cant eat much at all and gets out of breath easily.  She has a lot of Large cysts on her liver, large belly crushing everything.  She is otherwise very very healthy. Very fit all her life.  Great liver and kidney function etc.  I want to take her to the Mayo to see Dr. Torres and Dr. Nagorney for a consultation.  I dont know at her age if she is a candidate for a liver resection but need to find out.
I had my surgery there 13 years ago and am doing well today.  Glad I did it.  I just want to help her.

Thanks - Marie

zoe shadesofgreeninc.net

May 26, 2023, 3:13:01 PM5/26/23
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marie,
I’m sorry to hear that your aunt is having these troubles. We can relate.
I would call Dr Nagorneys office, tell his nurse he did your resection and tell them about her health in general. She sounds like she’s in great health except for her large organs.

Much Love and prayers🙏
Zoe

Sent from my iPhone

On Sunday, November 13, 2022, 02:08:49 PM EST, 'Diane Smith' via PLD Polycystic Liver Disease <polycysticl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Today I’m 75 with PKD!! Hurray !!!

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

Diane Smith

May 26, 2023, 3:25:25 PM5/26/23
to Polycystic Liver Disease Google
Drs Ngirney and Torres may have some ideas on how to nelp her.

Diane

MARIE Ursitti

May 26, 2023, 9:08:47 PM5/26/23
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am hoping if she can’t get a resection maybe she can go on Octreotide or other medicine to help shrink her cysts.  Fingers crossed.  😊