Veg diet

Diane Smith

Feb 23, 2022, 11:32:26 PM2/23/22
to 'Diane Smith' via PLD Polycystic Liver Disease

Vegetarians have 14% lower cancer risk than meat-eaters, study finds

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

On Feb 17, 2022, at 9:05 AM, 'Diane Smith' via PLD Polycystic Liver Disease <polycysticl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Yes yes yes!!!

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

On Feb 17, 2022, at 9:04 AM, Diane Smith <smith...@mac.com> wrote:

Yes I got it Zoe   I am so happy this day from your email. I think someone has declared today , a Be Nice to Diane Day.
I love today because it is working a near veg diet and I had a bilateral removal of my fallowing tubes and uterus at the same time as my liver resection at the Mayo. Liver cysts have hormone receptors that is why many of the avoid foods contain hormones (like soy).  See

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

On Feb 16, 2022, at 6:54 PM, Stacey Kupczyn <staceyj...@gmail.com> wrote:

exercise help, too! :-)

Karen

Mark de Buisseret

Feb 24, 2022, 4:39:22 PM2/24/22
to polycysticl...@googlegroups.com
They also have vitamin deficiency eg K.

Mark

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 at 4:32, 'Diane Smith' via PLD Polycystic Liver Disease