Pollinators as allies in combating climate change

1 view

Jeff Ollerton

Mar 18, 2021, 6:48:32 AM3/18/21
to ICP...@listserv.umd.edu, polp...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I've just published this commentary in New Scientist that may be of interest:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24933260-100-pollinators-are-our-secret-weapon-in-the-fight-against-global-warming/

The title is a little over the top, but I didn't choose it! But hopefully it will be of interest.

I have a longer version written that goes into much more depth and will be published once I can decide on a venue.

This morning I had my first COVID-19 vaccination; hopefully the end of this pandemic is in sight...

Best wishes,

Jeff
--
Prof. Jeff Ollerton BSc (Hons) PhD FHEA