Book update: contents list and pre-ordering

Jeff Ollerton

Sep 18, 2023, 2:53:09 AM9/18/23
Hi everyone,

Following requests for how it's progressing, I've posted an update about the book on my blog, including a list of the chapter titles:

It can be pre-ordered from the publisher; official publication date is January 2024, but depending on printer availability it may be out before Christmas.

Hope it's of interest!

Best wishes,

Jeff

--