[Newbie] Viewing X-Expressions outside DrRacket

andre...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2019, 3:25:01 PM6/11/19
to Pollen
I've been going through the Pollen tutorials, and I like what I see so far. In DrRacket, when I run a .pm file, the lower half of the screen shows a nice x-expression version of the file. (See 7.3.1 "Creating a Pollen Markup File", for example.) Is there any other way to get this nice output? Ideally I'd like something on the command line. I've tried running:

$ raco pollen render article.html.pm

but this seems to go the whole way and return the html file.

Sorawee Porncharoenwase

Jun 11, 2019, 3:36:46 PM6/11/19
to andre...@gmail.com, Pollen