render and render -p different behaviour

Evžen Wybitul

May 9, 2019, 12:48:39 PM5/9/19
to Pollen
Hey, I have recently added a .poly file. It had worked for a little while, but lately I'm encountering this error: [...] notes.poly.pm.rktd::15: read: bad syntax `#<'. Acutally, the notes.poly.pm.rktd has #<void> in place where the document content should be. When I run render -p instead, I don't see any such error, but one of the poly-export formats is missing (Markdown specifically). Do you know what could cause the doc to not appear at all and be #<void>?

Evžen Wybitul

May 9, 2019, 12:51:38 PM5/9/19
to Pollen
I should also add that removing all the poly-targets except HTML doesn't fix the error, even though the html page renders just fine when I do it through the pollen server.

Matthew Butterick

May 9, 2019, 1:37:04 PM5/9/19
to Evžen Wybitul, Pollen
Sounds like a bug introduced by recent changes. Maybe you could post this as a repo issue with the Pollen version & sample code?