Pakistan Double Cross on Terrorism

DickMcManus

May 18, 2012, 4:19:09 PM5/18/12
to Politics and Electoral Reform Working Group
Pakistan Double Cross on Terrorism

2004 election year, Pakistan helping the Teliban attack Americans
and Bush wanted to claim progress on the war on terrorism.

US SF conducted secret raids inside Pakistan

Jan 2009 Car bombing of the Indian Embassy,

Obama 50 drone strikes 2011 CIA no long trust ISI and CIA officer
Raymond Devis is arrested by Pakistani police/ISI after he kill two
guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_SkNUorWhc&feature=related

Civilian deaths in Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udCb_yAWm7U&feature=related

The following is what war looks like. I think the person(s) who made
this video is making a propaganda directed at people who need to
glorify their war crimes in terms of taking revenge of the mass murder
on 9/11 justifies the wars. And they meant that the photos of dead
US soldiers as an example of what the “bad guys” continued to do. As
a former combat medic I assume I have been desensitized to the sight
of dead and bloodied people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqlL6KIL1eU&feature=related

The psychology of Bush et. al. SCHIZOIDAL PSYCHOPATHY

http://ponerology.com/psychopaths_3.html

Here is the U-tube video of a news conference where General Pace
corrected Secretary Rumsfeld on regulations pertaining to military
personnel witnessing inhumane treatment of detainees. He says that
U.S. personnel were required to take action to prevent the treatment
rather than merely report the incident.

SEE

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/190100-1

When AWOL Bush’s Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Pace
and SecDef Rumsfeld were interviewed on TV about the role of US
soldiers in regard to war crimes by Iraqi soldiers or other Iraqis,
Gen. Pace stated that US soldiers have an ethical duty get involved
and try to prevent or stop war crimes in progress. This implied the
arrest of the alleged war criminals and starting an investigation of
the event by US MPs, the Commanders who has operational control over
the area, and/or the military criminal investigation command. Gen.
Pace's by making this public statement had just in affect/effect given
a verbal order which was not what was written in Army regulations. I
could tell by Rumsfelds remarks on this subject that he did not agree
with Gen. Pace order of ethical duty. I knew for a fact that the Army
Regulation on this issue did not state this. I was maybe one of the
few in America who actually realized what Gen Pace really just done,
over -ruled a written order.

That is, Army regulation required military leaders just get out of the
area as soon as possible and do noting to a host nation military
soldier or police officers who has just committed a war crime.

Dick McManus for Congress, 2nd CD-WA, 2012
Democrat, Everett/Mill Creek, WA
Chief Warrant Officer/counterintelligence special agent, US Army,
retired.

Where I stand on all the issues
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DickMcManusforCongress/message/60

Background of why I stand on issues:

I request your endorsement.
I am not happy with the bad votes by Rep. Rick Larsen regarding
defense spending and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.