John Boehner

ebdoug

Oct 7, 2009, 9:32:20 AM10/7/09
to Political Irony
http://johnboehner.house.gov/

John Boehner is bashing Obama on his Web Site. He is bashing all the
Democrats. The party of "NO"

I invite all of you to send the link from Political Irony letting him
know that people outside his district care.

And express your displeasure at the party of "No" As leader of the
House Minority, he represents the whole country.

ddepuemd

Oct 8, 2009, 9:56:15 AM10/8/09
to Political Irony
In addition to people outside his district who care, there were more
than a thousand people from his own distict who signed a letter
letting him know they want the "public option" - I guess they like
garlic milkshakes?????

Eva Douglas

Oct 8, 2009, 10:33:30 AM10/8/09
to politic...@googlegroups.com
While Wm is gone, please feed us stuff.  Thanks, Eva

ironknee

Oct 8, 2009, 11:36:48 AM10/8/09
to Political Irony
That would be great to feed interesting stories into here. Both great
for you guys, and great for me. I might get access from time to time,
and if/when I do, I could repost stories from here into the main site.