The 50 most influential political commentators

Tidetracker

Sep 16, 2009, 1:22:33 PM9/16/09
to Political Irony
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/people/index/selected/all

This is pretty interesting.... a mix of conservative and liberal
commentators... and more than a handful of bloggers, as well!

Which leads me to an idle question: which bloggers and/or political
websites do we all follow?

I'll start:

Politicalirony.com (of course!)
Teagan Goddard's Political Wire
The Washington Monthly
Politifact.com
(several others, but not regularly)

Chris Englert

Sep 16, 2009, 1:27:42 PM9/16/09
to Political Irony
I generally read the two below along with a slew of "mainstream" media
outlets. 538.com is a great resource if you've never been. The owner
of the site spends a great deal of time putting some numbers behind
the opinions.

PoliticalIrony
fivethirtyeight.com

Eva Douglas

Sep 17, 2009, 10:14:31 PM9/17/09
to politic...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know what happened to the "political Irony" site?  the page is blank.

ThoughtDancer

Sep 21, 2009, 1:15:50 PM9/21/09
to Political Irony
Concur with fivethirtyeight.com

Does anyone else use memorandum.com? I'm still trying to decide if
it's useful.