Out of touch again, soon

ironknee

Sep 30, 2009, 10:15:54 PM9/30/09
to Political Irony
So, I hate to let you know this, but starting in just over two weeks,
I'll be traveling to somewhere that has limited internet access. I'll
put a warning post up on the main site when that happens, but I
figured I could give you guys a heads up before then. I'll be gone for
just over 3 weeks. There is a chance that I can post a story or two
while I'm gone, but it will be sporadic.

Eva Douglas

Sep 30, 2009, 11:11:10 PM9/30/09
to politic...@googlegroups.com
Would you please clone yourself before you go?

ironknee

Oct 1, 2009, 12:52:23 AM10/1/09
to Political Irony
I tried to buy the handy-dandy clone yourself kit from Amazon, but
they were out of stock.

I keep hoping that someone will volunteer to fill in for me
occasionally, but so far, no takers.