Out of touch again, soon

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ironknee

未讀,
2009年9月30日 晚上10:15:542009/9/30
收件者:Political Irony
So, I hate to let you know this, but starting in just over two weeks,
I'll be traveling to somewhere that has limited internet access. I'll
put a warning post up on the main site when that happens, but I
figured I could give you guys a heads up before then. I'll be gone for
just over 3 weeks. There is a chance that I can post a story or two
while I'm gone, but it will be sporadic.

Eva Douglas

未讀,
2009年9月30日 晚上11:11:102009/9/30
收件者:politic...@googlegroups.com
Would you please clone yourself before you go?

ironknee

未讀,
2009年10月1日 凌晨12:52:232009/10/1
收件者:Political Irony
I tried to buy the handy-dandy clone yourself kit from Amazon, but
they were out of stock.

I keep hoping that someone will volunteer to fill in for me
occasionally, but so far, no takers.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄