Obama, On Course to Destroy America

1 view

Lawrence Terrill

Nov 10, 2010, 6:50:22 AM11/10/10
to Political Ninjas
In India, Obama began his teleprompter accompanied speech by "...acknowledging the decline of American dominance..."  Is Obama orchestrating this decline himself?  Constitutionality aside, is anyone else watching the Fed's current moves in the bond market with the same sense of certain foreboding I get when the coyote runs into a train tunnel after the road runner?

Ron Smith

Nov 10, 2010, 11:03:17 AM11/10/10
to Political Ninjas
I think Loony Toons is a pretty good description for our government.
Remember the one where Daffy Duck was playing Robin Hood and he would
swing from one tree yelling "Yoiks, and away" only to smack into the
trunk of the next one? That's how I feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqswD2gu9B0