politicalninjas.org domain

1 view

Ron Smith

Oct 16, 2012, 11:53:58 AM10/16/12
to politica...@googlegroups.com
The politicalninjas.org doman name is about to expire and I don't think I am going to renew it again. If anyone is still paying attention here, would you be interested in taking over the domain before I let it go?

Barry

Oct 16, 2012, 7:52:02 PM10/16/12
to politica...@googlegroups.com, politica...@googlegroups.com
Kind of pointless since all the liberals
are like talking to a zombie on the walking dead!

Sent from my iPhone