The Demise Of Religion In The 21st Century, Secondary Support

David Jeffrey Spetch

Jan 25, 2012, 5:03:05 PM1/25/12
to poli...@googlegroups.com

The Demise Of Religion In The 21st Century, Secondary Support

Unfortunately religion has diseased our evolutions / civilizations / cultures on Earth with war and divide / to the death of millions if not billions over pathetic foundations of religious lies for thousands of years.

Despite the many delusions the religious will attempt to feed you, the essence of something proven to be no more than a lie aka “god” (as proven within this very article) is a tool devised by the selfish and the greedy to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

Devising lies which have lead the globe to war and divide for thousands of years / to the death of millions / billions is a sick excuse for any kind of answer. I will include that info again within this article which proves the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. I noticed not anyone has ever come close to contest even so much as a shred of this very factual information! Instead, like so many other religious the religious try and make up excuses / try to make anything else the issue all the while evading the very facts which prove that every religion is based upon a foundation of lies thus exemplifying ignorance towards what fact which so clearly reveals ignorance as religions only defence.

Those who care to make mention of Darwin, I will add that (I never read the book or Darwin's writing but I have heard enough from hundreds enough of people over the almost 41 complete years I have lived to extrapolate the primary focus on the subject) evolution only happens when life occurs. Adapt / evolve to survive within your ever changing environments / habitat. Look at the many racial variations of human which have evolved differently in different environments / climates on Earth.

Someone recently asked me:

“If you draw a theoretical line in your head on your desk, from north to south, then keep drawing it right into the stars and beyond, and keep going. The line will go on forever as time wont end, and the space wont end. The line will become infinitely long, but it wont become infinitely small as there is a point of beginning. Looking at the world in this way, there cant be any 'nothing' but there should be a start. But what is the flaw of thinking here?”

My response:

The flaw in thinking there is that you seem to be trying to substitute an example of something going poof into existence out of nothingness by trying to make the issue into the beginning of visualizing a line. For that line to begin, it first took your energy, your matter, and your time to visualize it. For you to come into existence, it took energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Yet before your beginning / your birth, everything it took for you to consist to be able to be born or even consist of now already existed in different forms of energy and matter! Thus no beginning and no end, only change for when you die your energy and matter through time re creates energy and matter as before you were born, you already existed yet you came into the form you now inhabit through the process of energy matter and time re creating energy and matter. You honestly could not see that flaw? Glad to be of assistance!

And by the way, however big the universe is / may be and however big or not anything beyond it may be it still doesn't detract from the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. And to this mere theory of a Big Bang, no bang big or small can first occur without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise lets have one factual example of a bang occurring without there first be the energy, matter and time to re create energy and matter. Right, no one will ever have an example because it doesn't happen.

“What constitutes as a real religion?”

The following of a foundation of lies. The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story about how everything came to be. Again I will include the non contestable factual information that proves every religion is based upon a foundation of lies within this very article.

No religion is realistic, they are all factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies and these lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions over thousands of years. (I have seen my religious try to play the “my religion is better than every other religion” card, yet they are obviously too stupid to see how even that leads to war and divide let alone they evade the non contestable factual evidence which proves that the very foundation of “every” religion is based upon lies.

I factually exist, my abilities factually exist yet my abilities are yet to be proven. I have faith / believe in my abilities to accomplish my goals and one of those goals being the destruction of religion through sharing the non contestable facts that prove the foundation of every religion is based upon lies coupled with the fact that these lies have lead the globe to war and divide for thousands of years. Yet, my abilities are yet to be proven so to have faith or to believe in my abilities are at least reasonable because again I exist as do my abilities.

Again science is the process that determines fact through peoples beliefs in their own abilities to prove their visions endure the process and upon completing a process with success, that process becomes a formula and that formula becomes the fact. Example, nuclear bomb, harnessing electricity, television, computers, cares, planes, thermometer etc.

Religions are based on factually proven foundations of lies upon which these so called beliefs are now proven false. The religious, having been programed to lie by this disease known as religion, think they can hide the fact that fact reveals them for the delusional liars they prove to be. Sure if the matter was factual evidence proving a religion verified, every person of that religion would be recognizing it without a hitch, but since the factual evidence proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, of course the greed and selfishness that comes with the following of such deceptive lies as every religion is based upon, it is more important to the sickly religious to value lies more than they value life so they choose ignorance is hopes that it will delusionally hide that fact reveals them for the lying fools they already prove to be. It;s like I live on a planet full of children and you know how easy it is to catch a child in a lie and stand there and watch them while they try and make up other lies to hide they are caught.

Again here is that non contestable factual evidence and at the bottom I'll include an extra paragraph to clear up the one thing that I notice people ignore which is clearly included within this very factual demonstration I am about to share.

It takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which is proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be because the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs and that is because energy matter and time are always present. Nothing is able to come into existence, let alone be able to process a thought or put that thought into motion via action without there first be the energy matter and time it takes to re create energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god. (foundation of religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!)

which is the very non contestable evidence which not only so easily proves that there is no such thing as a god, but that the very foundation / fundamental of every religion is based upon lies.

At best there is some alien life form [of which again "For anything to first develop intelligence, or come into existence to develop an intelligence, or use that intelligence to come up with a plan or put that plan into motion (to first be able to create / re create) it takes three things, it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter."] taking credit for what even created it thus proving again this alien is no more than a liar for taking credit for what even created it / us and everything throughout the universe in it's present form!

Praying or worshipping is a disgusting sign of ignorance towards respecting your environments for what they do or do not provide for you. All these people of all of these religions who's fundamental is a lie known as god pray to or worship this lie/god thus acknowledging that they also believe that this lie/god has intellect to be able to understand worship or prayers to begin with. Yet for anything to first come into existence to be able to develop an intellect or to use that intellect to put a plan into motion thus re create with the energy and matter already present, it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any of this to first occur because again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

And now that extra paragraph.

I have noticed that upon several occasions during interaction with people on various we sites that immediately after reading that which has already been shared, they then have the nerve to ignore that which was already in what they just read and ask me well where did energy and matter come from then? The answer as already revealed within that very demonstration: Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. You want to contest any of this as fact then quite simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or just one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. No one ever will share even one example and I know this quite simply because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter!

This, what I am about to share certainly doesn't detract from the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. I personally suspect that a Black Holes end possibly births a Sun, a Suns end Births a Planet, a Planets end = debris, a black hole consumes debris. Whether this basic demonstration of my theory be our universes cycle or not, it still does not detract from the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter because beyond this educated guess, primarily anything whether it be a black hole, a Sun, A Planet, you, me, if aliens exist, for anything to first come into existence in it's present form it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Oh and by the way, at least a Sun is proven to exist, same with a black hole, a planet, you, me are all factually recognized as existing because we actually do, as well exists the possibility of other life forms exist. But like my belief in my abilities, are yet to be proven. This information is also, as clearly demonstrated previously within this article, the non contestable factual evidence which proves that the very foundation (ridiculous story) of every religion is based upon lies.

No matter possible theories, beyond it all is a sure thing because how we, everything around us came into existence is simply right down to the very fundamental that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Lives are worth more than lies and only the selfish and the greedy / the lowest of the low while basking in a puke of ignorance will tell you different!

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!