Academy of Marketing SIG Conference on Political Marketing, Leicester, June 2020

Jennifer Lees-Marshment

Feb 17, 2020, 2:31:22 PM2/17/20
to political...@googlegroups.com
See below for message from Paul Bains:

Dear Colleagues

This is a reminder that the Academy of Marketing special interest group conference on Political Marketing will be held on the 4-5th June 2020 at the University of Leicester, at the award winning venue, College Court. This inexpensive, very comfortable place will be our venue for fun, scholarly debate, camaraderie, political shenanigans, great food, and much else besides. Be there or be square I say!

The website for the political marketing conference is now up. See: https://bit.ly/2UY57Vz

Please note that details and the deadline for submitting abstracts are available here:

https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/business/news-and-events/events/2020/interdisciplinary-perspectives-on-political-marketing/guidelines

Please also note the Facebook page for the conference is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/542218706638715/

Please can you share these messages on the conference extensively through your social media networks so that we can maximise our attendance? Please also encourage your doctoral students to attend. We will hold a separate track for them. Please note the date of submission of your abstracts is the 2nd March 2020.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the conference. Since it's been about 5 years since many of us last got together, I hope this conference we can all make the effort to reunite. Political Marketers of the world unite! Long live the (political marketing) revolution!

Regards, Paul

Professor Paul Baines
University of Leicester
United Kingdom